skip to main content

Working Papers for Students

Port Chester students ages 14-17 who wish to obtain working papers should:

  1. Complete Form AT-17: Application for Employment Certificate, parts I (Parental Consent) and II (Evidence of Age) only with STUDENT Information.
  2. A parent must sign where indicated in Part I.
  3. An up-to-date physical from your doctor done within one year from the date of your working paper application is needed. If the file with the health office is current, that one will be used. If not, you will need to provide one.
  4. Email the completed application and physical (if not on file with the school) to

Once received, your application will be processed and you will receive an email about where to pick up your work permit. To avoid delay, please ensure your application is legible and includes STUDENT'S information, not the parent's. A parent's signature is the only item required.