Registration, Residency & Enrollment Information
Click the links below to register your student online.
Welcome to the Port Chester-Rye Union Free School District New Online Enrollment.
Please complete the online registration packet by clicking on the link “New Student Registration”. If this is your first time completing a registration packet online, you will be asked to create an account. To do so you must have a valid email address. Once the account is created, you will be able to save and return to your forms in progress. You will need to complete one form for each student you are registering.
To verify your child’s eligibility to attend our schools, you must upload at least one of the following documents:
- Residential lease, mortgage, or deed
- A statement from a landlord concerning your tenancy
- A statement from a third party that establishes your presence in the Port Chester -Rye Union Free School District
You may also submit any other relevant evidence you wish, including but not limited to the following types of documentation:
- income tax form
- pay stub
- utility or other bills
- membership documents based upon residency (e.g., library cards)
- voter registration document(s)
- official driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver identification
- state or other government issued identification documents issued by federal, state, or local agencies (e.g., local social service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement)
- evidence of custody of the child in question, including but not limited to judicial custody or order or guardianship documentation
Finally, if available, you must submit the following: an original or certified transcription of your child’s birth certificate, or an original or certified transcription of your child’s certificate of baptism, if available. If you are unable to provide either of these types of documents, please provide your child’s passport, regardless of the issuing nation. In the absence of any of the aforementioned documents, you may provide any other documentation that has been in existence for over two years that could be used to establish your child’s age.
- official driver’s license
- state or other government issued identification
- school photo identification with date of birth
- consulate identification cards
- hospital or health records
- documents issued by federal, state, or local agencies (e.g., local service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement)
- court orders or other court-issued documents
- Native American tribal document
- records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies
You must also upload the following documents:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Photo ID of parent/legal guardian
- Proofs of Residency
- Health/immunization forms
If you do not have access to a computer or are unable to complete the online registration process, please contact Central Registration to have a paper copy of the registration packet mailed home. Reach out to Carlos Membreno at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-934-2096.